Fantastic T4 single storey detached house in Moncarapacho with 2275 m² of urban land, garage and swimming pool *.
* Swimming pool not built - the owner assumes the value of building a swimming pool.
The rustic style villa was built in 2005, with excellent finishes and thermal and acoustic insulation.
This fantastic villa features:
< br /> - Windows and doors in thermal PVC "top of the range", swing frames and double glazing.
- Double walls with air box and several insulations.
- Air conditioning.
- Central heating with ventilated gas (English system).
- Piped gas with industrial deposit.
- Interior doors in white lacquered wood.
- Satellite TV and Internet.
- Water hole.
- Closed garage.
- 2 storage rooms
- An excellent garden with automatic irrigation.
- Swimming pool *
The single storey villa comprises:
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Suites)
- 2 living rooms
- 1 modern and equipped kitchen.
- 3 toilets.
The main suite has a good size and lots of light throughout the house.
It has a floating floor, air conditioning, gas heating, ceiling fan, wardrobes and a swing window with double glazing.
The bathroom in the suite is quite large, has a swing window, heating, a modern bathtub and a cabinet with 2 sinks.
The second suite has a floating floor, air conditioning, gas heating, ceiling fan, wardrobe and an oscillating window with double glazing.
The bathroom of the 2nd suite has a swing window, heating, shower cabin and a cabinet with 2 washbasins.
The third suite also has a floating floor, air conditioning, heating gas, ceiling fan, wardrobe and an oscillating window with double glazing.
The bathroom of the 3rd suite has a swing window, heating, a shower cabin and a cabinet with 2 sinks and several storage units.
The 4th bedroom is not used and can be used as a music room or office.
It has a swing window and a swing door with double glazing, accessing a beautiful outdoor terrace, with a fantastic sea view.
It has floating floors, air conditioning and gas heating.
The main living room faces south, has a good area and lots of light.
It has a floating floor, gas fireplace and two double-glazed swing windows.
The dining room has a floating floor, gas fireplace, ceiling fan, an interior service window for the kitchen and a south-facing window, double-glazed swing frame.
The kitchen is modern and equipped. It has 2 benches with beech furniture and black natural stone.
It has enough light, a ceiling fan and an access door to the outside terrace.
It also has a large south terrace, reserved and with fantastic sea and garden views.
Outside the house we have:
- A manual entry gate (can be automatic);
- A boxed garage with storage;
- Bathroom exterior with shower cabin;
- A water hole with automatic pump;
- A fantastic garden with several seating areas with grass, crushed stone and pine bark, many plants and paths in natural stone.
- Automatic irrigation;
- Paved swimming pool area.
- Feasibility to install solar panels.
The villa is well located, in a very quiet and elevated area a fantastic view over the sea and the mountains. It is accessed by a tarmac road and then by a small dirt road. 5 minutes from Moncarapacho and 10 min. from Fuseta and Olhão.
Excellent opportunity to buy a rural villa of excellence, with unique features, involved in the middle of nature and excellent views over the sea.
Set your sights on this excellent business opportunity!
- Useful area (m²): 171.00
- Plot area (m²): 2275.00
- Construction Year: 2005
Energy Efficiency class:
Greenhouse gas emission class: